: Full-time researcher
: The Habibie Center Building, Jl. Kemang Selatan No. 98, Jakarta 12560, INDONESIA
The Habibie Center was founded in 1999 by the third Indonesian President, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bacharuddin
Jusuf Habibie and family as a non-profit and independent think tank organization. The Habibie Center
envisions a modern and democratic Indonesia based on the morality and integrity of sound cultural and
religious values. Its mission is first, to establish a structurally and culturally democratic society that
recognizes, respects, and promotes human rights by undertaking study and advocacy of issues related to
democratization and human rights, and second, to increase the effectiveness of human resources
management and the socialization of technology.
The Habibie Center is currently seeking two researchers to support the gender analysis on adolescent
health and nutrition programs in Indonesia. The researchers will be hired for four months with potential
extension based on their performance.
1. Conducting key informant interviews and focus group discussions (FGD) on adolescent health
and nutrition and gender issues, both online and in person.
2. Processing ethical clearance and research permits.
3. Developing research tools and analysis plan.
4. Writing interview/FGD summaries and research report.
5. Identifying and liaising with different stakeholders, including central government, provincial and
district government, schools, community leaders and organisations.
6. Doing other administrative matters as required for the research.
7. Supporting other activities when the need arises.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree with strong knowledge and experience in the nutrition area.
2. Experience in conducting public health nutrition research and data collection, preferably
adolescent health and nutrition.
3. Strong skills in communication and technology, including interview skills (online & offline),
writing and speaking abilities in English and Indonesian.
4. Willingness to travel to Banten (Serang city and Cilegon district), West Java (Bandung city,
Bandung Barat district, Bogor city), and East Nusa Tenggara (Kupang city, Kupang district) at a
5. Willingness to work from office on a daily basis.
6. Available to start working in December 2022.
7. Having experience working with NGOs and gender issues will be an advantage.
8. Women are encouraged to apply.
Please send your CV, cover letter and writing samples (English and Indonesian) to
email@example.com (via e-mail only – applications sent via other than e-mail will not be
accepted) no later than Thursday, 10 November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.