The Habibie Center was founded in 1999 by the third Indonesian President, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie and family as a non-profit and independent think tank organization, with the mission establish a structurally and culturally democratic society that recognizes, respects, and promotes human rights, and to increase the effectiveness of human resources management and the socialization of technology.
We invite individuals like you who share our mission to get involve in our efforts to find practical and enduring solutions for many development challenges, such as human resource empowerment, poverty alleviation, environment crisis and climate change, better child nutrition, stunting prevention, gender and minority inclusion, and mainstreaming inclusive and equal development.
By becoming Friends of The Habibie Center, together, we will promote democratization process in Indonesia by addressing all the challenges through high-quality and independent policy research, professional capacity-building, and well-designed community development programs.
- You will have access to research reports and other publication materials
- You will be invited to attend public events as well as the ones designed for Friends of The Habibie Center
- You will get a discount rate to participate in certain training programs
- You will get a discount price for THC merchandise
- You will get a special invitation to attend THC Anniversary, and receive recognition as the “Friends of The Habibie Center”
- You will connect with other Friends of The Habibie Center and expand your network.
As Friends of The Habibie Center, you will be asked to pay membership dues. Please fill in this form www.habibiecenter.or.id/FriendsofTHC and our staff will contact you for next step.
For questions or more information about becoming Friends of The Habibie Center or other ways you want to get involve, please contact us by phone at +62217817211 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org